Friday, February 25, 2011

Lucky

I'm Lucky, or so I'm told. I've been looking for my perfect forever home. I am an energetic 1 1/2 year old who has been sorely misunderstood.  I may be a little rough around the edges.  But, with some training and consistency in my life, I can be as perfect as I am handsome. I am looking for a forever woman or dude who has time to spend with me.  Pssst, if you are a smart dude, we can hook up and be chick magnets.  With your smarts and my good looks, we can be a quite a pair.  Hey, if you are a nice woman, you don't need no other dude (ha, ha, ha).  Seriously, I am willing to settle for a nice couple.  I guess I can work around the other dude.  Cause if he is a good dude, he won't mind sharing you with me. :-)
I guess I really am lucky.  I heard my foster parents say that I have potential.  I'm not sure if that's contagious.  But, they let me play with their dog, Meadow, so I'm guessing it's not a bad thing. They say I am such a good boy just because I sit and lay down.  I even like their cats.  But, those uppity creatures don't think I am up to their standards.  What do they know.  They are just cats after all.  They like to sit on this chair.  I can sit here just as well as they can.  My size makes it a little tough to curl up on it like they do, but the floor allows me lots of room to stretch out. 
Let's review my perfect forever home list.  I'm looking for a male, female, or couple who are physically active.  I'm no couch potato, so I don't want to lay around sleeping all day.  I really want to learn more advanced obedience techniques.  You can't have an over trained forever family.  I like other dogs and cats.  That gives me someone to play with when my family is busy. Since I'm still a kid myself, I'm cool playing with older children.  
If you think you are a good match for me, submit an application with MTGRR.  I'll have my people check it out for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment