Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Abby B

Hi doggie friends, It is nice to know I am not alone in the foster world. I am just a year old and already I have been bounced around. I have been told that my last residence was in a shed that was kind of dark and lonely. I came to this neat house in December and although I would like to stay my foster mom says she can't help other dogs in trouble if I did. So I am hoping for a great forever home just like this one. You see, they have a big sister, Martie, who lays around and watches me play. I think I am suppose to learn from her. And I have learned a few things. We both have our favorite spots in a fenced yard to poop and pee. She has taught me to chase the chipmunks and squirrels. I can tell you then don't taste very good and do give you an upset tummy. Martie likes to curl up on the corner of the couch and sleep all day. I curl up for a while but the toys call me to play. I love to play with anything that squeaks! And those stuffed toys have neat stuff to pull out. My foster dad is the toy shopper and he buys some great toys. I can't wait for him to come home everyday to see what he has. Most of the time it is a Milk Bone treat. Mom only gives me treats when I go in the crate. She goes off some days and since I still like to chew she puts me in this big black crate.  I always look with pleading eyes and promise to be good but somehow those pillows on the couch are so much fun to play with and end up in my mouth! The crate is quite comfy with a plush rug and a big old beach towel. And then she always gives me a Kong ball with treats and peanut butter in it. That is pretty yummy. In fact that is where I am headed now because she has to go to a meeting. She promises I can play outside in the snow when she gets back home. Arff to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment