Saturday, February 19, 2011

Abby B

Hi foster friends, I am having so much fun that I just had to share it with you. You see, yesterday my foster mom started packing all of these bags. Some had food and some had dog toys. I was really wondering if they were sending me away! But then when my foster dad got home we all piled into the car (I love to ride in the car.) Well, we ended up at this big lake. Yeah, we were going to the houseboat. I get to play with my foster sister, go up and down the stairs a lot, and run around the shoreline. On the boat I don't have to sleep in the crate and that is neat too. But I do get up early which is ok with my foster dad. He took my foster sister and I for a walk and it was really neat this morning. I am showing you a picture of this big orange ball that looked like it was coming right out of the water. My foster dad says the water is pretty cold so I haven't been in YET. But it is so much fun. I hope my "forever" home likes to go to the lake. I could show them how much fun it is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Abby! You lucky dog! Have extra fun for me too!!!

    Love, Duchess

    ReplyDelete