Thursday, February 10, 2011

Abby B

Good morning, my it is bright out there. The weatherman said I needed sun glasses to play outside. My foster mom told me I would get to play in the snow but I didn't know it was going to be so much. It is so much fun to toss my frozen tennis ball around. And all of those birds on the feeder are really teasing me. You should have seen the cars slipping and sliding on our hill last night. Some left their's so I guess I can watch it until they come back to get it. My foster sister keeps barking at it because she thinks someone is inside it. I don't imagine too many folks are looking for the perfect pet (that's me) because of the weather. Hopefully it will warm up soon and I can go to a forever home where the peeps like to run, walk or play outside. That is what I like to do and I have been told I sleep really well when I get all of that exercise. Well, my mom made me come inside because it is 9 degrees out. So I guess I will go curl up on the couch for a little nap. Be safe out there today. Arff, Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment