Friday, February 18, 2011

I love everyone!
                                              
 Valentine's Day is gone. But, I still have lots of love in my heart.  Where does the time go?  I can't believe it has been two weeks since my life began to change forever!
When I first came to my foster parents, I was so scared of everything, that I would tremble uncontrollably.  My foster family is showing me lots of patience and love.  Even their Golden, Meadow, has been patient with me. The nurturing environment is helping me to feel whole again. 

Meadow on the Left.  Me, Duchess on the right
I'm starting to feel whole again

Meadow and me playing today
I forgot how much fun it was to play.  I became so excited while playing with Meadow today, that I forgot myself and barked!  Oh! That was a surprise for everyone, even me!  It made my foster family laugh.  They even congratulated me!  Even though I'm remembering how fun playing is, I still remember my manners and don't rough play in the house.  Anyway, it's more fun to play outside where we can roll around in the grass and use our outdoor voice. :-)

Have I told you what I like best about my foster family?  Besides all the love and patients they show me, I go everywhere with them.  I feel like an important part of the family!  Sometimes Meadow and I have to wait a short period of time while the humans go in the market.  They don't leave us in the truck long. Sometimes while we are waiting, Meadow and I will pretend we are driving.  Meadow tells she is driving me to a great place to go swimming.  That sounds like fun!  Hmmm, I don't know if I swim.  I guess that is another adventure I will have to explore. :-)

1 comment: