Monday, February 7, 2011

Angel Gabriel

Hi!  I'm Angel Gabriel, quite a mouthful, so FM (Foster Mom) calls me Aggie for short...get it?  A.G....yea FM thinks she's very clever, and who am I to tell her different - I'm still trying to train her to give me more snacks.

Well, the first thing you probably notice is that I'm not well, golden.  But I was when I got picked up from the shelter where I had terrible kennel cough (FM said I was snotty...but she still tells me that...hmmm).  So, I was golden until I got a bath!  Do you believe it?  I finally got to be golden and they washed it away? Sheesh....so now I'm white again, so much for not standing out in the group!

FM says I'm very special and smart.  I know how to walk a human on a leash, and if my human doesn't go the way I want, I fix that by just rolling over and over until I get to go my way, but I don't pull.  Well, now that I'm healthy again, FM says we get to play in the training building...hmmm wonder if that is going to be fun???

Catch ya later...FM is getting dinner ready and I have to practice my pitiful look to try to get more out of her.

1 comment:

  1. Well that awful white stuff melted pretty quick this morning thank goodness!, so I got to go to the training building to have FUN??!! Well it all started out good, lots of treats and lovely toys in that building.

    I loved my cookies, and I especially loved to fetch a squeaky stuffie toy. The tennis ball was ok, but that Stuffie toy had my name all over it!

    FM kept asking me to do things like Sit, Down and Come - but it was all a foreign language to me!!! But she says, I'm so nice mannered that it doesn't matter that I don't know those words yet.

    Gotta Go...I see that treat bag coming back out!

    ReplyDelete