Friday, February 11, 2011

Bear

Hi Everyone, Bear here!  I am a very contented Golden Oldie who is 14 yrs young. MTGRR helped me out when I fell on hard times about 18 months ago.  I was really overweight, had hot spots and very ugly ear infections.  The kind people at the rescue helped me find my long-term foster home here in Kentucky. I live out in the country with my two foster sisters, who have shown me how to play with all sorts of toys.  My foster mom feeds me good food and these chewy pills she calls supplements for my arthritis.  MTGRR pays for my arthritis pills and if I have to visit my very nice vet they pay for that too.  Now my fur is shiny red and full again, and guess what? No more ear infections!  Makes me bark with joy! And some afternoons I feel frisky enough to bunny hop around the yard and roll in the grass or snow.  Life is good.  Thank you MTGRR!  And a big sloppy kiss goes out to the Parker family, who helped me first.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment