Monday, February 28, 2011

Hey Buddy! Who do you think you are?!?!?!

Hi everyone!  Thor the Terrible and Foster Brother Supreme just checking in with you muchachos.  I got me the most handsome well behaved foster brother yesterday!  His name is Buddy and if I wasn't such a confident macho Chihuahua....I would be jealous.

Buddy comes from a heartbreaking situation.....his family who had loved him from birth could not longer afford to properly take care of him....it broke all of their hearts to have to finally come to that decision.  They are praying that someone will look past Buddy's gorgeous face and fall in love with his beautiful soul.

For myself,  there is Waaaaay to much doggie testosterone in this house now!  There are five of us dude dogs and every day is a beauty contest to see who can win Mom's attention and affection.  I'm starting to think I might have to go Mexican on my new foster brother.....he's a total ladies man!!!  My woman (Buddy's foster Mom) is loving all over him....he ain't THAT good looking!  Anyway....I can't find one bad thing to say about Buddy.....he's too furry perfect.....so he has to vamos from mi casa pronto.  

I'm calling a meeting with my brothers, Zeus and Zoro, and although they are hanging out and playing with him....I know they won't put up with this Fabio Hunk Golden Buddy stealing all the attention forever!  I'll let you know how the meeting turns out in a couple of days.  Oh....check the photo of Buddy...yeah....we know he's "hot"....come get him....aye Chihuahua!


Buddy The Wonder Dog...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, dude, you are harshing my mellow. I hate to have to bring out my young talents in the Golden Boy Competition. Well, I guess it is okay. After all, your in a class of your own. See you around the block. Oh, and I hear you have to watch out for that Thor dude.

    Your Young Friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete