Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Duchess

I am a mature, middle aged, warm, sensitive creature with a heart of gold.  I am seeking a forever relationship with the same.  A hurtle in my life has left me a little insecure.  I am looking for the strength of a stable, secure, and loving relationship to help me through this hurtle. 
I don’t mind if you have children or other pets.  I will even give cats the respect they deserve.  After all, they are creatures too. 
Do you long to have a committed relationship with someone who will stand by your side, lie at your feet, or sit next to you?  Do you want someone who will stop and smell the roses with you? If you do, then ask for Duchess.  Let’s get started on filling our lives with the love we both deserve.
Note: If you don’t mind me being middle aged, I won’t hold your age against you either.     

No comments:

Post a Comment