Friday, July 27, 2012

Scarlett Wants to Go Home

Tara!...Home. I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back! After all, tomorrow is another day!"
I don't understand. Why did I end up in a shelter? What did I do? I love people and other dogs. I'm not self-centered like that 'Scarlett' in Gone with the Wind. I'm no problem. Not to mention, my petite size makes me quite easy to handle. When is someone going to say, Oh! Scarlett! I don't give a damn if you are a recycled, part Golden, adult. I've been waiting all my life for you. And HERE YOU ARE!?
I have a great foster family. I just want to be part of a forever family. Throwing paw kisses to MTGRR, their foster families, and all the dogs they have rescued. Tomorrow is another day! But, there's no day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment