Friday, July 27, 2012

Beamer (AKA Bowen) Loves Life in His Forever Home

Hey, MTGRR dogs. Don't give up your dreams of a forever home. It will happen when the best family for you comes along.
My New forever family always wanted a BMW. But, they have replaced that dream with me! So, they decided to rename me, Beamer. Isn't it Grreat! They figured I would be more fun than a spiffy car. I will make a note to self. Don't let them down. I know I won't.
I'm not bragging here. I want to share one of life's peculiar ways of winding its way to new adventures. I am loving life with my NEW forever family. We are together ALL the time! My forever family have their own business. This allows for me to go with them. They even have a younger employee who likes me. We have great times together. Ohhhh. There are these big, I mean REALLY BIG dogs in the pasture next door. They don't bark like us smaller dogs. They sure like that grass though. I'm not too sure about those dogs. They are odd! I am exhausted after a day at work. I sure am looking forward to our upcoming vacation at a lake house. I see swimming, loving, and more time with my people.
LIFE IS Grreat! I better go see what those BIG dogs are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment