Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 Month Old Adoptable, Bowen

I'm Bowen. My previous family surrendered me because their senior dog and I didn't mesh well. Since I am loving the dogs in my foster family, and doing well with them and the cat, it is obvious the problem was not me. I am having a super time here! But, my foster family (while they would like to) can't keep me forever. While I am a 5 month old puppy, I'm quite big for my age. I have aspirations of being a basketball player, maybe. I will love you up, play with you and any other dogs you might have, and listen to your every word. I am completely house-trained, and don't mind sleeping in a crate. But, if you are inclined to have me sleep with you, I'm on-board with that too. Today, I enjoyed my first swim lesson. I love to swim! We can even swim together. Or, you can stand on the shore, throw the toy, and I will fetch it for you. See how easy I am to get along with! If you are wanting a forever companion, I'm your dude! You can find out more about me on the MTGRR website http://www.rescueagolden.org/RP_AdoptMe.asp?aid=1408
That is me on the right. I keep thinking I want to be just like my foster brother, Oliver. My foster family say I'm just like my foster sister, Meadow, when she was my age. In fact, sometimes the call me Meadow Junior (MJ for short). Everybody thinks Meadow and Oliver are great dogs, so I guess being like either of them is okay too.
Am I not an adorable adoptable! Don't forget to check me out on the MTGRR website!

No comments:

Post a Comment