Tuesday, July 24, 2012

After a couple of nights at my adoptive home, my adopters discovered they were not over the loss of their dog who recently passed away. They wanted to be fair to me, and allow me to have the very best life possible. So, they talked to the Golden Group at MTGRR and explained their problem. Boy! Was I lucky to get to come back to my BFFs Meadow, Oliver, Sara, and Murphee (the cat), not to forget mentioning my foster pop. It was just like I had never left! We wrestle, tease each other, and even nap together. I'm told there is another forever family interested in me. Yipee! Another one of life's adventures. I get to meet so many nice people! Has anyone ever noticed my sexy eyebrows???
Uh! Hey Bowen! Do you happen to have an opposing thumb so you can open this door?
If you would like to view some videos of me and my temporary family, check out the MTGRR Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RescueAGolden?v=wall (you may have to do a copy and paste on the URL line). I told you I was smart! :-)

1 comment: