Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chewey is looking for a home

Hi! Chewey is my name. I have 6 1/2 years of pure Gold running through my body! You wouldn't know that until a short time ago, I spent my life attached to a chain. I'm not looking back on my past. I have a passion for the 'Now' and the 'Future'. My 'Now', includes a great ride in my temporary home. I love EVERYONE (big, small, two legs, four legs, chunky, or skinny) and EVERYTHING (walks, laying around, car rides, jogging, a little alone time... doesn't matter). I'm simply an easy going guy looking forward to a 'Future' in a permanent, loving, and caring home. What do you get, besides an obviously very handsome, easy-going, devoted companion for life? Hey! Isn't that enough! Okay, there is an added bonus. But, you are going to have to figure out what it is after you adopt me. I can't show all my good cards. Visit the MTGRR website to learn more about me (http://www.rescueagolden.org). You can find the application to adopt me on the website too. I'll be looking for your application. Hint about the bonus: You don't need a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment