Sunday, July 29, 2012

Harley

Are you looking for a friend who is free spirited? Maybe the friend is young enough to be playful, yet old enough to understand the rules. Looking for a friend who won't judge you? Do you like to ride with the wind in your face? That's me, Harley!!!
It might take me a day or two to adjust to a new environment. But, if you show me love and patience, I work through the change really well. It's tough when you don't know why you've been dumped. I know with the way things are today, there are lots of reasons why people relinquish even terrific dogs. But, I never thought it would happen to me. I mean, I'm handsome, well mannered (like I don't do my business in the house), don't mind taking an afternoon nap with you, I'm handsome (Oh yah! I said that, huh). So, here I am, living in a great foster home and playing with their dog. But, what I need is for someone to make me a permanent part of their family. My temporary arrangement is okay for a little while. But, I really want a dude, or chickie (oh sorry. That's the dog coming out in me. I should have said a very nice female), or nice couple, or family to have a forever life with. I'm not really particular about the arrangement. I just want to move in with you, and get settled. So for a good time, submit your application for me, Harley.
You can learn more about me, and find the application to adopt me on the MTGRR website: www.rescueagolden.org

No comments:

Post a Comment