Saturday, July 28, 2012

Luckey Dog

This is me about three months ago.
This is me more recently. I hate to brag on myself. But, I sure am growing into a very handsome boy. Wouldn't you agree? I am still less than a year old. I was found as a stray. MTGRR is adopting me at a discounted $50. It isn't because I'm flawed, or undesireable, or anything bad. I am Luckey enough to have someone donate most of my adoption fee. How cool is THAT! The person who adopts me will get a super handsome Golden mix with a pure heart of Gold, for $50! Let me show you some more of my handsome pictures and tell you a little more about myself. You will see there is no bragging coming from this Luckey dog.
Even as a puppy, I know there is time for play, and time for chillin. I totally enjoy some time snuggling next to my people. Want to spoon???
Just so you know I'm not bragging on myself, I'll share how my foster family describes me: "typical puppy, has a GREAT personality, sweet, rides well in the car, gets along with other dogs, and loves human companionship. Luckey has a normal curiosity about cats. He does not bark at them. If told 'NO', he won't chase the cats when they take off. Luckey is doing a good job of 'catching on' to house-training skills."
I've been neutered (I don't know why they took those from me. They said, "You don't need these, Luckey". I guess I didn't need them, because I'm not missing them), updated on all my shots, vet checked, and I've been declared healthy. If interested in me and want to adopt me, fill out an application at www.rescueagolden.org
I need to move on so this Grreat Group can help more of us dogs in need. When I see someone walk up to the door with a leash in their hand, I'll know you are here to take me home. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment