Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thor is having a STELLAr day today!

Hello.  Oooops....I am a Chihuahua....so instead....Hola, Humans! Que Pasa?
You gringos keep asking me for an update on the World of the Thor Furry Foster Siblings.  Well....I have to be honest....after we off loaded that Buddy Boy stud muffin supreme to an AWESOME family who is Gah Gah Goo Goo for him (go figure)....I got me a Mexican Mama Miracle delivered last week.  Check out my new Chica Bonita.....Senorita STELLA, baby!

Thor & His Cougar Golden...Stella

She is one hot Tamale...guess what....she digs the Chihuahua baby!  That's right....my Golden babe is a secret Cougar!  In addition to her being perfect like that.....we have soooo much in common.....we both LOVE the Thor....because I am ME after all.....and we both love MOLE HUNTING!  I impressed my human parents with my hunter skills.....but this babe is Stella the Stellar at mole tracking, hunting and.....um.....I don't want to sound violent.....but when she is done....there be one less mole on the planet.  We have other things in common, too.....we both love how I smell and look....that's important.  We also are not crazy about cats......but that makes her more perfect in my eyes.  Look at the figure on this bodacious muchacha!


I think I'm in love.....but I have a problem....my babe, Zena The Warrior Princess, ain't gonna put up with Stella The Stellar for long!  My brothers Zeus and Zoro....well....they know to stay away from my babe....they hang with her.....but she is all mine to protect and take care of until we can find her that perfect forever home.  She is so chill.....and she digs the dudes.....can a Thor ask for anything more?   You can meet her....but the Thor will be very strict on who gets her....sweetness, chillness, beauty....loyalty and love?!?!?!?  Puhleeze.....she is a complete package....Stella the Stellar!

2 comments: