Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cole

Hi everyone! My name is Cole and I’m so happy to be living in Tennessee with a great foster family.  I use to live in Louisiana and then a big storm came called Katrina and I ended up with a new family and then they moved and took me to a shelter, so I’ve had a busy time in my 6 years.  It wasn’t much fun in the shelter, lots of other animals but my not enough of my favorites; people, to go around.  Then I was brought to a great foster family in Tennessee and I’m lovin it!  I make my foster mom laugh because every time she shows me that long blue thing I just know it means we’re going outside and I do a dance.  I can’t help myself I just feel like dancing because I’m so excited.  And the other time I dance is when I know it’s time to eat!  I love being outside and although I’m not really use to having this blue thing hold me back my foster mom is trying to teach me to keep up with her and not have her keep up with me, guess she’s just not as fast as I am, but I think I’m doing okay.  It’s just so exciting to be outside and going for walks.  And I don’t mind being alone in the house either, it’s a time when I just chill out and relax until someone comes home to be with me again.  I let my family know when someone is outside our home as I want to protect it but I don’t say anything unless it’s to let people know that I know they’re out there.  At night time I just settle down either on my big pillow or beside it and I know it’s quiet time so I’m happy to just sleep until it’s morning and time to eat and walk again.  My foster Mom tells me all the time what a good boy I am, I am totally housetrained and am just happy to be around people and in a warm loving home.   I am waiting patiently for a wonderful family that I can adopt as my forever family and I know it will happen.  In the meantime I’m doing good and just hanging out being part of the family.  Oh and those Tennessee storms, they’re nothing compared to what I’ve been through, they don’t even wake me up!  Take care everyone and I’ll be in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cole,

    Hey, these foster homes aren't too shabby, are they? It's really nice to have people who really love us to care for and about us while we wait for our forever homes. I left for my new forever home yesterday. I am having a blast with my new forever sister. I'm sure you will be going to a forever home soon, as well. My forever family said they made their final decision when they saw my blog! It sure does help to get our feelings and pics out there for people to get a real feeling for us.
    Although I'm sure it isn't necessary, I'll keep my paws crossed for you to find a forever family soon.

    Hang in there dude,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete