Tuesday, March 22, 2011

High 5 to a Bentley Kind of Day


Bentley here. I'm new to the available MTGRR beautiful Goldens.  My fosters took me and their dog, Meadow to the lake today.  They said something about taking this exuberent dog swimming to tire him out.  I don't know what exuberent is. But, I sure am tired. I think I'll recover after I rest a few minutes.


 I loved fetching the toy from the water and on land. Meadow is about a year and a half older than me, so she isn't as quick as I am. Besides, I just wow her with my handsome physique.  She gets all googly eyed and forgets to retrieve the toy.

My foster family taught me to celebrate my accomplishments with a high five. I know it is certainly worth a treat.
If you can handle one handsome, energetic, and intelligent canine, let the MTGRR group know you are interested in Bentley. In the meantime, you can find me playing with my girlfriend, Meadow, or lounging on my foster mom. I am one happy boy!

1 comment: