Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Bella (11 Weeks)

 Hi! I'm Baby Bella.  Aren't I just the cutest puppy you have ever seen?  I have kind of a sad story.  My mom, a beautiful Golden, had a short-term relationship with this Dog.  He didn't even stick around to see what his litter looked like.  If he had, he would have discovered he helped to produce a beauty like me.  I'm not conceited. Just honest. Anyway, mom had six of us pups in a Kentucky animal shelter. The youngest of us arrived on the way to the MTGRR rescue group. Yep! seven all together. While I think my dad is very irresponsible, I'm still glad my mom and he met. Cause here I am!  What would the world do without me after all?
 

So, listen up, Peeps!  I'm not just another pretty face. I am quite smart, and will be rich and famous one day.  Did you know that I am quite the inventor. I invented this thing called playing.  I think it will really catch on quickly!  First you run, then find a thing, I'll call a toy. Well, I'm not going to disclose all of my invention. I haven't been around long enough to patent my idea yet.
Please excuse me while I think this idea through. I need to spend a little more time perfecting my idea. This invention stuff is really hard work for a young pup like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment