Saturday, July 23, 2011

Travel Adventures of Nutty Buddy - A side trip to visit family near Lake Elsinore, California

Between San Diego and Los Angeles, lies Lake Elsinore. The summer weather and weekend bring a vast array of water enthusiests to enjoy the recreation offered at Lake Elsinore. Meadow and I were no exception to those who enjoy this aquatic experience.
While Meadow retrieved one toy, I was looking for a better bounty under the surface.
The weather is great! And the water temperature is perfect. What dog wouldn't enjoy the opportunity to swim the afternoon away?
As you can see, Nutty Buddy is back! I was very sick for a while. There were a lot of people afraid I wouldn't pull through such adverse medical conditions. I couldn't disappoint all those people who were praying for me, keeping me in their thoughts, crossing fingers and paws, and helping with my medical bills. I am living proof that if you want something bad enough, you can perserver.
Sometimes, I forget that I'm still recuperating. Meadow has to lay on me to make sure I take a little rest period.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Makes me smile to see him playing and the one in the car all worn out is precious. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete