Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nutty Buddy has a 5 Star Day (so does the rest of the family)

Oh Boy! What a day! Can you say 5 stars for everyone? We began the morning with picking up Kylie, that beautiful human niece of Meadow's and mine, and heading to the beach in Coronado. Just like last time, the weather was beautiful. There are so many four legged friends to play with at this beach, and toys are flying everywhere. I couldn't figure out which way to go most of the time.
After our play time in Coronado, we drove up the coast about an hour to San Onofre State Beach. I got to meet all kinds of relatives who have been following my story of illness and recovery. What a bunch of nice people!
I know she is going to drop something for me to eat. She sure does look like a softie.
Did I introduce you to my human niece? What a cutie she is! We had a great time playing together. She told me she loves me! I sure do love her. We even looked for buried treasures together. Although we didn't find any treasures at all. It sure was fun looking for it.
After a fun filled day like today, we need to spend tomorrow chilling.
Did I tell you that Meadow, Kylie, and I had a 5 star day? Oh yeah! Mom and Dad did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment