Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nutty Buddy


I want to thank all the people who sent their well wishes, prayers, and donated to the MTGRR to help pay for my expensive veterinary care. I am on my way to a full recuperation. I know it is going to take a little time, and lots of medication. If I could just omit that denamarin (for my liver). But, that is probably the most important medication in my medication regiment. I can't say why I don't like that particular medication. I just don't! I keep thinking foster mom will give up and let it slide, at least once. She seems to be more stubborn than me. I still have to return to the veterinarian for follow-ups on my blood. Thank you MTGRR for investing so much to keep me alive! All I can do to repay you, is to promise to be the best dog I can be. I hope more people can send donations to help cover the cost of keeping me alive and healthy. The link is located in the blog below. And guess what! It's tax deductible!
Look at this physique I'm getting back. Foster mom and dad say I'm quite handsome again. We are going to the beach in California. I'm going to strut my handsome self up and down the beach. I bet those California dogs are going to eat their hearts out, just like Meadow does. She sneaks me kisses a lot. Don't tell any of those other dogs, but I like Meadow's kisses. I think she was pretty worried about me for a while too!
There was a pretty long period of time that I didn't feel like eating. But, that is starting to change now. I'm eating dog food! I must have been out of my mind eating cat food! Well, I'm much better now.
I will post my vacation pictures periodically. Boy! Am I glad I got better in time for this trip! I would have hated to miss vacationing with my girlfriend. Oooops! Did I say girlfriend? I mean, ahem, Meadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment