Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Bella (12 weeks)


Hey Roxie,
It is great to see your picture, and hear you are doing terrific in your foster home.  I sure miss you sis. I have a foster sister to help me through the separation from my siblings. Her name is Meadow. She is going to be 3 years old soon. She knows all the rules around the house, and all the games to play too. We have a great time together.
I know what you mean about that potty outside stuff. I am getting the hang of that too. My foster dad says not to worry too much, I will catch on, and it will be like I've been pottying outside my whole life! He gets up with me early in the morning, and I do a good job of pottying outside. Like you, sometimes I forget. But, that is usually during the day when I get too excited and don't want to take a break from playing, or I just woke up from a nap and forgot to let them know I am awake and ready.  Everyone was really pleased today when I let out a little yelp to go outside. There were smiles all around.
I've also learned to sit. Hey, if your foster asks you to do that! Ohhhh, do it! I get this treat after I sit when they tell me to. Yummy, for my little tummy. Heee, heee. I am in TREAT Heaven here. They even give me one for coming to them when they call my name. I really like this treat stuff!
Roxie, don't worry about that crate thing. I've gotten pretty used to sleeping in mine. It is so safe in there. And, you guessed it, I get a treat for going in.
Have you been walking on a leash, yet? At first, I wasn't too fond of that idea. But, I have learned I can expand my horizons and visit adventurous places when I am on the leash.
I'll keep my paws crossed for us to be adopted soon. In the meantime, I think we are in really good places, sis.
It's time for my nap. This training stuff is hard work. But, oh Girl! It sure is worth it.
I love you sis,
Baby Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment