Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bella 13 Weeks Old


Bella crouches into her stealth mode

 We celebrated my 13 weeks of life with a trip to Georgia this week. It was so much fun riding in the truck with my foster sister, Meadow. She let me sit on her so I could see out of the windows easier. My foster mom and dad say they are "very impressed" with how well I traveled on such a long trip. When we arrived in Georgia, I met some of my foster families' friends, including Mr. Tim's dog, Licorice. Okay, I'm confused. My mom Crystal, is a Golden. Why do I look more like Licorice than Meadow?  Oh well, Meadow, Licorice, and I had great fun playing togeather.

Bella tackles Meadow

Mr. Tim said it was difficult to see me leave. He wishes he could have kept me. I sure do like Mr. Tim and his dog Licorice! Mr.Tim takes Licorice on walks and plays ball with her. I love it when Mr.Tim tickles my belly and laughs at me. I hope my forever family will be a lot like Mr. Tim and Licorice!
                                   
Meadow (left), Bella (center), Licorice (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment