Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Bella at the Lake


 Oh Boy! What an adventure! We went to a lake today. Meadow, my foster sister, was telling me how much fun it is to go swimming. She loves it! So I'm thinking it must be reaaaalllly great, right? Well, I start following Meadow into the lake. Okay, this is no big deal. Game on!
I enjoy a little shore time.

Meadow makes sure I am safe
 Some romping in the water.


Then I fall into this deep part. Well, needless to say, Meadow was a little irritated with me. She said, "You can't go where the big dogs go, pup." Well, maybe next time I'll be a big pup.

Anyway, my foster dad says I did a really good job today and gave
me a treat.  Love those treat moments!

1 comment:

  1. Meadow is such a good foster sister, Bella. It's good that you have such a great mentor!

    ReplyDelete