Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm not a Golden, but.....



Hi Friends,

You may be wondering what a dog like me is doing posting on a Golden Retriever blog.  Well, as you know Goldens are very friendly and loving dogs, and I owe them a huge thank you for helping me right now.  I am in a really hard situation, but the Goldens at MTGRR said I could use their website and blog to try to find a family. They call me a courtesy posting.

I, Junior, am a husky mix.  I am fluffy, and happy, and have been to the vet who says I am healthy.  I live at a house in Sumner County right now. The weird thing is, no people live in the house that I live at.  The lady that used to be my person just up and left one day.  I heard from the nice neighbor lady who is feeding me that she went to some place called Michigan.  My neighbor lady is my friend.  She's the closest thing to a foster that I have, but she said she can't really be my foster mom, she can only take care of me till the bank says that I have to leave my house.  I'm scared.  This is the only house that I have ever known, and if the bank takes it away before I have a forever home animal control is going to pick me up.

If you can be my forever home I promise to be the best dog for you.  I will love and adore you, and be your best friend.  I just love being with people, and I really miss not having a person to love me anymore.  I desperately want a new mom or dad (or both!).  To find out more about me, you can call my friend Kristy.  Her phone number is 615-478-1060, or you can email her at ma.paws@yahoo.com.  Here's a picture of me, so you don't forget me.  I only have a couple of weeks left, so please call or email Kristy as soon as you can.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Junior who found a forever home on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete