Sunday, May 8, 2011

How Stella Got Her Groove

Oh what a month!  I have had the best time playing with my foster brothers and sister (except that chihuahua Thor!) and I'm excited about the coming summer.  I've been used to being in a one dog family for my whole life that it is totally strange to be sharing with my foster dogs Zeus, Zoro, Zena.....and yeah....that flea bag Thor....idiot Chihuahua.  It has been a TON OF FUN....but I'm wanting a family of my own....all to myself....maybe a couple of others....but NO THOR!!!
Actually.....me and the Chihuahua have a thing going....he's so used to bossing all his brothers and sisters around.....I decided to teach him the meaning of "Tag...your toast" last week.  It's real simple....he pulls out his "I'm so cute and hot and you can't catch me routine" which includes bouncing all around and on top of me...trying to KISS ME...ewww...Chihuahua breath.  He thought he was so fast....I learned watching him play with the others....I let him get going....let him think he's never going to be spanked.....er, I mean....caught.....and when he gets into my target zone and pounces.....I just lift a paw and pin him flat and pretend I'm allowed to eat him.  So far....my Foster parents haven't given me permission to try BBQ Thor....but here's to hoping.....because the idiot thinks its a game.  Oh well....I have taught him how to hunt moles and I think there is hope for him.  But......PUHLEEZE give me a break!

I'm a fabulous, loving, tail wagging, talking when you tickle my right spots.....golden gal who is ready to pour all her love and affections on my new forever family.  I don't require 2 mile hikes.....just a fenced back yard to do my thing.  I'm not into jumping around or tearing things up.....that got old in my teen years.  I want to lie at my new family's feet.....wag my tail.....play a little tug of war.....and if you want some moles terminated....well....I'm the best mole hunter in the world!!!   Come get me.....I need you.....if I run out of moles here....I just might BBQ the chihuahua!!!!!

Love,
Stella Zella

1 comment:

  1. Your resume look stellar, Stella. I'm sure there is a need for someone just like you. The right family simply hasn't discovered you yet. But, I know they will. Keep blogging. We love to hear your stories.

    Much Love,
    Terry, Debbie, and Meadow

    ReplyDelete