Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nelson visits the VA hospital

Michael, if you will make the introductions to the staff, my foster dad, Terry, will help me capture the crowd. I'm ready to show them my new found manners. Foster mom, you remind me when I forget my manners. Okay guys, lets go in there and spread the love and support for all these men have done for us and our country.
We are all set to explore my new home. Remember the manners Nelson. Remember the manners. You can do this...
This guy likes me! WhoooHoooo! Dream job!
Let me see. How does it feel to chill out around here? Ah huh, feels pretty good. I believe I could get used to hanging around this crowd.
Would somebody pleeeease pinch me! I don't know how I got so lucky. First I fall into the hands of the MTGRR, and now this! I must be dreaming. This can't be really happening.
It is true. This is real. You can't dream this good. I'm really going to love it here. What! I can't stay??? We are coming back next week? I remembered my manners! Oh, we are going to work on them a little more. Well, okay then. I really do want to be the best dog they ever dreamed of. See you folks next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment